Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Applying Registered Users to a New Plan

10 years 11 months ago #236480 by robinduckett
Applying Registered Users to a New Plan was created by robinduckett
I'm using CB User Manager, there are around 1000 general registered users and I want to select and apply large blocks of these to a new CB Subs plan, how do I do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #236661 by robinduckett
Replied by robinduckett on topic Applying Registered Users to a New Plan
We found out how to do it, thanks..

• nant
  • nant
10 years 11 months ago #236667 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Applying Registered Users to a New Plan
Sorry for the delay in responding.

You can do this using the CBSubs import functionality - but you need to somehow first compile a list of userids.

10 years 11 months ago #236722 by robinduckett
Hello Nick,
We did it using that import function (from the registered Joomla list) - it didn't seem to ask us to create new user IDs and we wouldn't know how to do that anyway. 'Somehow' sounds like its not an easy thing to do - especially coming from Developer! We really wanted to import from OSEMembership as we could have matched more fields, but it's done now - we just have to ask all our users to fill in all their fields again!

Cheers, Robin

10 years 11 months ago #236724 by robinduckett
Helo Nick, something is preventing the saving of new details in the user profiles - either in front end or back end? What could it be? It doesn't make a difference whether 'edit cms' is permitted or not.

We do seem to be getting there generally: I think once this is fixed we're basically up and running!
Cheers, Robin

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #236796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Applying Registered Users to a New Plan
To import users into CB you can use CB Juice. To import subscriptions to users you can use CBSubs > Import, but the users must first exist.

As for your issue you imported using Joomla. This means they do not exist in CB yet. Run CB > Tools > Synchronize Users then see if your issue persists. If issue persists enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Site > Global Configuration then re-test and see if any fatal errors expose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon