Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Fatal error

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 5 months ago #263874 by marketsetc
Fatal error was created by marketsetc
White screen.

This appears on load of profile after upgrading to most recent nightly build.

Fatal error: Class 'CB\Plugin\Activity\Activity' not found in /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/cbactivity.php on line 31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago #263880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fatal error

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #263881 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic Fatal error
The link gets a 404 error...nope. Never mind. Popped up when I refreshed.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by marketsetc.

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 5 months ago #263906 by marketsetc
Though I'm reading the arguments to migrate from ISAM, that's a little daunting of a task for a noob. I may have to sit this one out until Activity RC2.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago #263975 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fatal error
At some point you are going to have to migrate your database engine. Joomla should have already been InnoDB, but I'm guessing you migrated from Joomla 1.5 as I believe Joomla has been InnoDB since 1.6. It's pretty simple with phpmyadmin; first navigate to a table, next click Operations, followed by adjusting Storage Engine as needed. Be sure to make a backup before doing any of this if you decide to change it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 5 months ago #263979 by marketsetc
If I had been doing this since Joomla 1.5, I'd probably know what I am doing. No, I started on J 3. Are you suggesting I only need to convert one table? I have been looking for ways to convert the whole db.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon