Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Show field if subscription date is a certain year

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 6 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #272044 by cagoffice
Hello,

We have a field that we would like shown in the users profile when they log in but ONLY if that person has subscription that is valid for a certain year (we have some that are valid for one year and some that are valid for 3 years so our year in question may fall in the middle of a 3 year range).

For instance, we have a code we want shown if the person has a subscription for 2016, so because it's 2015, it would only show up if that person has renewed (early) for 2016.
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 days ago #272109 by krileon
Using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection you can protect a field so it's only accessible if they've a valid subscription to whatever plans you'd like to protect it. See the CBSubs documentation for further usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 3 days ago #272119 by cagoffice
I thought I could only have it showing for certain plans. Not validity years.

For example, someone could be a Regular Member and the plan is expiring December 2015, but if they renew for 2016 in October 2015 for example, I want the field to show up because now their plan is valid until the end of 2016.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 days ago #272127 by krileon
If the plan is valid for those years then it'll show only during those years as it's a condition on the field to only show if they've an active subscription to that plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 3 days ago #272133 by cagoffice
Oh okay, so if I am understanding you correctly, we could have a plan called Regular Member but in theory, Regular Member Valid until December 2015 and Regular Member Valid until December 2016 are "different" plans?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 days ago #272164 by krileon
If they renew for another year they'll continue to have access to the field. This assumes it's all just 1 plan. If it's 2 different plans then you'd just protect the field with both plans and if either are active then they'll have access to the field. As just 1 field they'll continue to have access until their subscription expires or is cancelled for whatever reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon