Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Link To Invoice

• bins
  • bins
7 years 4 months ago #294807 by bins
Link To Invoice was created by bins
I have just renewed membership and after PP payment went to a thank you page with a link to the invoice:

www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=******&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoice&cbpinvoice=******&tmpl=component

How was this created?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294811 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Link To Invoice
That link is a part of the thank you page. It will only display if "Show invoices" is set to "Yes" within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 4 months ago #294814 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Link To Invoice
OK, this is where I make a fool of myself!

I have show invoices set to yes and they are listed below the user profile when they are logged in.

I refer to the return page from PP - has that been created via CB or is it a standard page.

Either way, how is that link generated?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294825 by krileon
I'm not sure what you mean by how it's generated. It's just a URL that supports 2 variables. 1 is the user id and the other is the invoice number as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=USER_ID_HERE&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoice&cbpinvoice=INVOICE_ID_HERE&tmpl=component

If you've access to the invoice id either by substitution or maybe a query field you can generate that link in a Custom HTML field if you wanted I guess. You'd need to clarify what you're wanting to do with the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 4 months ago #294839 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Link To Invoice
I don't get how the user & invoice number is delivered to the return page! I know the invoice number is sent to Paypal, but not sure about the user ID.

I am sure it is simple, but can't see the trees for the wood!

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294852 by krileon
The return page includes the basket id and the basket is the invoice. The basket also containers the user id, which can be used to construct a user object for whatever is necessary. I still don't understand what your issue is. Is the link missing for you? Are you wanting to change it or display it elsewhere?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon