• poml
5 years 9 months ago #309793 by poml
Autoaction renew subscription was created by poml
Hi, first I must state that I am on
CB 2.3.0
CB Auto Actions 6.3.7+build.2017.05.20.16.13.59.7982aec9c
CB Paid Subscriptions 4.1.0+build.2017.05.19.15.39.30.520d1fe23
PHP 5.6.39
We are in the middle of something, so updating the whole CB software could be difficult.

The problem:
I have an autoaction that renews a subscription (mambership) of a user in case he buys some merchandize plan.
This used to work fine in beginning of 2017.

Now, the autoaction is still fired, but the subscription of the user does not get renewed. If I look at the history logs, I can see that the database entry is being generated correctly, however, the table key is wrong. It is always "1" and not the ID of the user's subscription. See attachment.

I checked, back in 2017 this was not the case, the ID was correct and it worked.

I looked in the code of CBSubs everywhere, but could not find what is going wrong?

Could you please help me to find the problem? Is that known? Was it fixed in the past?

If I knew which software package to update I could try to update this package with some older nightlies, hoping it won't break the rest of the system.

Thanks.
Philipp

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309795 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Autoaction renew subscription
Both CBSubs and CB Auto Actions are builds from 2017. It's now 2019. I highly recommend updating to latest builds then see if your issue persists. You're also using massively out of date PHP 5.6 and recommend contacting your host about updating to PHP 7.2 (you'll need to be sure your other extensions are PHP 7 ready as well); note do not update to 7.3 as CB is untested on it still. The table key in the history log may not be all that relevant as well; check for the subscription in CBSubs > Subscriptions and see if it exists and is active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• poml
  • poml
5 years 9 months ago #309796 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Autoaction renew subscription
Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, I understand the update issue, that's why I posted the version numbers. However, if I update now it will take several days or weeks to get things running again. I cannot really afford that now.

The subsctiption is existing and active in CBSubs > Subscriptions, however it is not being renewed.

I don't really know where else to look.

There are plenty of nightly builds available, I could do some minor updating. Until which version would you say it is safe to update CBSubs and autoactions?

• poml
  • poml
5 years 9 months ago #309797 by poml
I tested on a test site with php 7.2, that does not solve the issue. Same behaviour, but it breaks some other plugins (non CB).

• poml
  • poml
5 years 9 months ago #309799 by poml
Ok, I installed the latest nightlies of CBSubs and Autoactions

CB Auto Actions 6.3.7+build.2017.08.01.23.45.46.6a2833787
CB Paid Subscriptions 4.1.1+build.2018.03.14.00.48.52.3348413c3

It seems you had fixed the issue in the meantime. It works now. It would be too nice to get a diff....

I guess I can live with these older versions.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 9 months ago #309801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Autoaction renew subscription

It would be too nice to get a diff....

Our forge below is publicly view-able, which provides change logs for all our products.

forge.joomlapolis.com/

We also provide change logs for stable releases in news posts below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon