Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs off line gateway keeps proforma invoice number when paid

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310471 by activha
Hello

I have noticed that using CBsubs offline gateway with Proforma invoice number set will keep the proforma invoice number when the payment has been made.

Process is :
New basket using offline gateway
Confirm slip
Record the payment just after issuing slip

It is needed that the invoice implementation should be kept even with offline gateway and that the definitive invoice number is also implemented once the payment is made

Mind to check on your install ?

thanks
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310475 by krileon
I was not able to confirm. Within the database table _cbsubs_payment_baskets the column invoice has the correct invoice number with the proforma being moved to proformainvoice column. Did you completely pay the basket or just partially? Can you verify the invoice columns in the _cbsubs_payment_baskets to be sure it didn't update them?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310484 by activha
Ok I see what's wrong. We use the table _cbsubs_payment and not the table _cbsubs_payment_baskets to get a query request of all payments and invoice numbers as we cannot do it with _cbsubs_payment_baskets

In table _cbsubs_payment the invoice number stays the pro forma number and does not update to the final invoicing scheme.

Is that normal behavior for offline payments ?

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310490 by krileon
_cbsubs_payment is supposed to indicate the invoice it paid in this case the invoice was proforma at that time. I've confirmed both Offline and the Dummy gateways are storing the proforma to _cbsubs_payment. So I believe it's working fine. Invoice = Basket so you should be pulling it from _cbsubs_payment_baskets if you want it to be reliable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
5 years 8 months ago #310491 by activha

Invoice = Basket so you should be pulling it from _cbsubs_payment_baskets if you want it to be reliable.

Mmmm that brings us back to the recurring payments problem with only one invoice. That's the reason why we use the payment table to check everything

Of course once your modifications are made according to the other post, everything should be ok but until now we have no other solution

• krileon
  • krileon
5 years 8 months ago #310495 by krileon
Were you seeing different behavior with other payment methods? I'm not seeing where in the code it'd decide to log a different invoice number than the one currently stored with the basket at time of payment row storage as payment rows don't have the functionality to generate an invoice number (it just grabs it from the basket object). If you are seeing different behavior then it's likely the invoice number already transitioned from proforma before the payment row was stored.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon