Skip to Content Skip to Menu

PRESENTATION OF DROP-DOXN FIELD IN REGISTER FORM

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 1 week ago #331082 by sereniteam
I can't understand why I have different displays between drop-downs in my registration form. Some of the drop-doxn fields show the item some other not.

Let's see :
monbilansportsante.fr/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers&Itemid=477

Try to set the first field to "medecin" then on "organisation"

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 1 week ago #331086 by krileon
You'll need to be more specific. I don't see anything wrong with your dropdowns.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 1 week ago #331090 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic PRESENTATION OF DROP-DOXN FIELD IN REGISTER FORM
Hello

Yes when clicking on "Organisation" then you see a drop-down field white without no option. Only the selector on the right of the box. I am looking for displaying the first argument as you see it when clicking on Medecin.
Do you see ?

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 1 week ago #331091 by krileon
Does the field have an empty option when configured in CB > Field Management? What type of field is it? Regular select, query select, code select?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 1 week ago #331092 by sereniteam
regular as far as I know and there is no empty option

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 1 week ago #331093 by sereniteam
may I send you some credentials to check the reason why Field name is "cb_activite_pm" the one which work fine is : "cb_specialite"

Tell me how to send you credentials

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon