Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem when editing Joomla User Tab

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332247 by sereniteam
Problem when editing Joomla User Tab was created by sereniteam
        I use CB to create to open personnal access but As we moved to PHP 8.1 I face a problem with the last user who has fullfilled their CB register form accessible on : As I check their demand before opening their access I realize that I was unable to open their profil from the backend in the joomla User Tab as you can see on the picture below. I got a mistake that don't exist when looking at older user profile. Strange is that There is no problem when opening their profile from CB Tab User on the backend. Image 1 : List of the joomla user tab Image 2 : Selection of the last user (since we moved to PHP 8.1) Image 3 : Errror message Image 4 : Opening of an other profil older and it works Do you have any idea ?  

SereniTeam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #332248 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem when editing Joomla User Tab
We don't have any control over Joomla user management. My guess is a bug in Joomla. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then provide the stack trace with the error to see where it's coming from exactly. You'll probably see a lot of deprecation notices doing this though as Joomla 3 is not going to be clearing PHP 8.1 deprecation notices as far as I'm aware. If you're going to continue to push the server environment forward I highly recommend making the move to Joomla 4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332250 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem when editing Joomla User Tab
Yes indead but we still face probleme with geomunity that isn't compatible with J4 as It has been reported to me. Do you know if they has moved to J4 ? 

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332253 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem when editing Joomla User Tab
I assume you mean the following extension?

extensions.joomla.org/extension/geommunity/

It says it's Joomla 4 ready. If you're having issues with it on Joomla 4 I recommend contacting their support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332254 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem when editing Joomla User Tab
Yes the main component is J4 but not the pugin with CB 

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
Moderators: beatnantkrileon