Skip to Content Skip to Menu

C-Logic Answers Intergration?

• dxlwebs
  • dxlwebs
14 years 5 months ago #133226 by dxlwebs
C-Logic Answers Intergration? was created by dxlwebs
Hello everyone,

Im creating a new component that will allow ppl to have a site where ppl can ask and answer questions, the component will be free and im working hard to get it ready and i was wondering what intergrations i need with community builder?

as so far i have intergrated the avatar, will i need to call the user id from cb or will it be the same in the joomla db!

also should i creat a tab in cb for the other users to see what questions or answers that user has made!

sorry to cb if this is in the wrong place or not allowed but your input would be great to!

thank you all for reading!

DxLwebs - Design Is Everything

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 5 months ago #133227 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:C-Logic Answers Intergration?
dxlwebs wrote:

Hello everyone,

Im creating a new component that will allow ppl to have a site where ppl can ask and answer questions, the component will be free and im working hard to get it ready and i was wondering what intergrations i need with community builder?

as so far i have intergrated the avatar, will i need to call the user id from cb or will it be the same in the joomla db!

also should i creat a tab in cb for the other users to see what questions or answers that user has made!

sorry to cb if this is in the wrong place or not allowed but your input would be great to!

thank you all for reading!

Thanks for sharing. I think you have main integration points covered.

Perhaps an invite to answer functionality can also be added.

• dxlwebs
  • dxlwebs
14 years 5 months ago #133229 by dxlwebs
Replied by dxlwebs on topic Re:C-Logic Answers Intergration?
thats a great idea, maybe i can do that through one of the pm system that cb intergrate with

• nant
  • nant
14 years 5 months ago #133231 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:C-Logic Answers Intergration?
dxlwebs wrote:

thats a great idea, maybe i can do that through one of the pm system that cb intergrate with

Yup - the CB API does this for you actually.

• dxlwebs
  • dxlwebs
14 years 5 months ago #133314 by dxlwebs
Replied by dxlwebs on topic Re:C-Logic Answers Intergration?
ok great is there any documentation about the cb api that i can work from?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 5 months ago #133510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:C-Logic Answers Intergration?
dxlwebs wrote:

ok great is there any documentation about the cb api that i can work from?

Not yet, the CB API documentation is in the works. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon