Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

New icons for Registration

17 years 4 months ago #38837 by PerryBrown

New icons for Registration was created by PerryBrown
I hope I'm not offending anyone - these are just my attempt to give back and hopefully make CB (and sites using it) look a little more professional.

Attachment CB_RegistrationGraphics.zip not found

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #38876 by tomsawyer1234

Replied by tomsawyer1234 on topic Re:New icons for Registration
Thanks those icon are cleaner.

bravo

17 years 1 month ago #45353 by

Replied by on topic Re:New icons for Registration
Thanks!

Great looking icons. The only problem is that I have a black background, and tooltip.png and required.gif have a small white bleed on their sides (shadow perhaps?) that does not look right on a dark background. I had to modify them and remove the extra pixels. Other than that, thanks!!!

• boofka_99
  • boofka_99
16 years 11 months ago #49382 by boofka_99

Replied by boofka_99 on topic Re:New icons for Registration
These are great. Thanks!

• pcinvent
  • pcinvent
16 years 3 months ago #66426 by pcinvent

Replied by pcinvent on topic Re:New icons for Registration
Great Work. Thanks for sharing!:woohoo:

16 years 3 months ago #67750 by ciaociao3volte

Replied by ciaociao3volte on topic Re:New icons for Registration
hallo, how can use thiese new set of icon?
i copy them in com_comprofiler/images and then? i must modify the css? where?
can they help me?'

Moderators: beatnantkrileon