Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How do I remove "About Community Builder..."?

12 years 9 months ago #188106 by coltonalton
When I publish the Community Builder profile page, I see 3 options. One says 'Community', one says 'Edit" and the other says 'Connections'. If the user hovers over the Community tab, there is a pull down that says About Community Builder.

How can I remove that option to About Community Builder? Can I put other options there that link to other areas?

Thanks,
Colt
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #188110 by coltonalton
Replied by coltonalton on topic Re: How do I remove "About Community Builder..."?
Got it. Thanks Nant!

12 years 9 months ago #188699 by coltonalton
Replied by coltonalton on topic Re: How do I remove "About Community Builder..."?
Hi Nant, I just purchased the Advanced Membership for Community Builder. Can you point me in the direction on how I can remove the CB menu from my site? It is not real clear if I need to install something new to utilize this Advanced membership.

Thanks,
Colt

• nant
  • nant
12 years 9 months ago #188703 by nant

coltonalton wrote: Hi Nant, I just purchased the Advanced Membership for Community Builder. Can you point me in the direction on how I can remove the CB menu from my site? It is not real clear if I need to install something new to utilize this Advanced membership.

Thanks,
Colt

Page 89 of your detailed documentation.

Thanks for supporting us as an Advanced member!

12 years 9 months ago #188708 by coltonalton
awesome! Thanks Nant! Worked perfectly!

Have a good one

Moderators: beatnantkrileon