Skip to Content Skip to Menu

mod_comprofilermoderator not working?

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #211838 by sniperskulls
mod_comprofilermoderator not working? was created by sniperskulls
I am on a fresh install of Joomla 2.5 and am using CB 1.8.1 after I install the mod_comprofilermoderator and enable it, it shows up on my frontend website. However, when I change my image it says "image needs moderator approval" but the module never shows up with any images to be approved. Just keeps sitting there saying "No Pending Actions". I have tried uninstalling the module and reinstalling, but no change.... any ideas?

Side Note: I have made sure to sync all users up and I am logged in as the Super User for my site.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by sniperskulls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 weeks ago #211850 by nant

sniperskulls wrote: I am on a fresh install of Joomla 2.5 and am using CB 1.8.1 after I install the mod_comprofilermoderator and enable it, it shows up on my frontend website. However, when I change my image it says "image needs moderator approval" but the module never shows up with any images to be approved. Just keeps sitting there saying "No Pending Actions". I have tried uninstalling the module and reinstalling, but no change.... any ideas?

Side Note: I have made sure to sync all users up and I am logged in as the Super User for my site.

Please study the installation guide.
Also check our tutorials section (picturebook).

You need to install/publish the workflow module.

12 years 2 weeks ago #211871 by sniperskulls
Replied by sniperskulls on topic Re: mod_comprofilermoderator not working?

nant wrote:

sniperskulls wrote: I am on a fresh install of Joomla 2.5 and am using CB 1.8.1 after I install the mod_comprofilermoderator and enable it, it shows up on my frontend website. However, when I change my image it says "image needs moderator approval" but the module never shows up with any images to be approved. Just keeps sitting there saying "No Pending Actions". I have tried uninstalling the module and reinstalling, but no change.... any ideas?

Please study the installation guide.
Also check our tutorials section (picturebook).

You need to install/publish the workflow module.

I have installed and published the workflow module thats what mod_comprofilermoderator is? It even shows up "no pending actions" like its working, but when I try to add a picture to my profile it still shows "no pending actions"

12 years 2 weeks ago #211913 by sniperskulls
I have done a fresh install of Joomla again and only installed CB 1.8.1, I have installed the com followed by the 3 mods, went to modules, and made it published and have the same issue...

I have followed the install documentation over and over.

12 years 2 weeks ago #211930 by sniperskulls
Close please, DB issue is now resolved.

• Almgren
  • Almgren
12 years 1 week ago #212310 by Almgren
Replied by Almgren on topic Re: mod_comprofilermoderator not working?
What was the solution please. I have the same issue. I have a CB 1.8.1 and my workflows shows no pending actions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon