Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] different form, virtuemart integration

• giubilo
  • giubilo
14 years 3 months ago #137307 by giubilo
Hi,
I am working on a website project that requires 4 different user types. Each of the user types will require a different registration form.

The registration forms have to be integrated with virtuemart groups and permission

Is t possible?!
Thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/20 18:54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 3 months ago #137451 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:different form, virtuemart integration

I am working on a website project that requires 4 different user types. Each of the user types will require a different registration form.

This can be done using CBSubs to hide field at registration to create unique registration forms on a plan by plan basis.

The registration forms have to be integrated with virtuemart groups and permission

Yes, the CBSubs VirtueMart integration will allow placing users into different shopper and/or usergroups based on their subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tepepa
  • tepepa
14 years 1 month ago #142410 by tepepa
Replied by tepepa on topic Re:different form, virtuemart integration
ok. and what about if you are not interested to virtuamart.

I'd like to have different forms for different users.
I understood that there is a way to do it but in nowhere i could find HOW to do it!

Can you explain us.
thank you

Post edited by: tepepa, at: 2010/09/19 12:23

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 1 month ago #142452 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:different form, virtuemart integration

ok. and what about if you are not interested to virtuamart.

Then don't use Virtuemart; however CBSubs is NOT a digital store... it is a subscription management plugin.

I'd like to have different forms for different users.

I understood that there is a way to do it but in nowhere i could find HOW to do it!

Edit your CBSubs plans, view workflows tab, select what fields you want that plan to HIDE on registration. This combined with multiple plans can allow unique registration forms based off plan selection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tepepa
  • tepepa
14 years 1 month ago #142469 by tepepa
Replied by tepepa on topic Re:different form, virtuemart integration
Thank you for your answer but still it's not clear for me:
is it necessary to buy a specific extension for that?
maybe i'm stupid but i can't find where to edit the "CBSubs plans" or the "workflows tab".
i can only see the menu as in the image(
* User Management
* Tab Management
* Field Management
* List Management
* Plugin Management
* Tools
* Configuration
)

I'll appreciate your help.
Attachments:

• nant
  • nant
14 years 1 month ago #142477 by nant
tepepa wrote:

Thank you for your answer but still it's not clear for me:
is it necessary to buy a specific extension for that?
maybe i'm stupid but i can't find where to edit the "CBSubs plans" or the "workflows tab".
i can only see the menu as in the image(
* User Management
* Tab Management
* Field Management
* List Management
* Plugin Management
* Tools
* Configuration
)

I'll appreciate your help.

This is the CBSubs presales forum area you posted in.
If you do not have CBSubs installed you will not find anything in this thread relevant to you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon