Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GroupJive Trial

12 years 10 months ago #184007 by vhinmanansala
GroupJive Trial was created by vhinmanansala
Hi. I saw this integration and this is exactly what I am looking for the website I'm building for my client. My questions are:

1) is there a trial period so I can show this integration to my client before purchasing it?

2) I have read some of topics and I saw the 30 day no asked questions refund. what do you mean by that?

3) do i have to pay $67 or $100 yearly for the groupjive integration itself?

Thank you :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184012 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: GroupJive Trial

vhinmanansala wrote: Hi. I saw this integration and this is exactly what I am looking for the website I'm building for my client. My questions are:

1) is there a trial period so I can show this integration to my client before purchasing it?

No trial period. GroupJive is not sold separately it is just one of many GPL plugins offered as part of our Advanced, Professional and Developer memberships.

See www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

2) I have read some of topics and I saw the 30 day no asked questions refund. what do you mean by that?

That is for CBSubs purchasers.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

3) do i have to pay $67 or $100 yearly for the groupjive integration itself?

Thank you :P

As explained here:
www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

membership duration is yearly, but you can use what you download on all your websites forever. If membership expires you just will not be able to get new releases and upgrades.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vhinmanansala

12 years 10 months ago #184033 by vhinmanansala
Replied by vhinmanansala on topic Re: GroupJive Trial
is it possible to achieve these in goupjive?

a) only the administrator can create a group for the user which can only be accessed by the group members and moderator, and the join group is disabled.

b) assign moderator for the groups forum.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #184038 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive Trial

a) only the administrator can create a group for the user which can only be accessed by the group members and moderator

Yes.

and the join group is disabled.

Yes and no. It depends on the type of group. Invite groups for example won't allow non-invited users to join them.

b) assign moderator for the groups forum.

Group owners, admins, and moderators are given moderator status for that groups forums in Kunena.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #184039 by vhinmanansala
Replied by vhinmanansala on topic Re: GroupJive Trial
oh shoot, I am about to change my first question when you replied.. anyway thanks for the information:)

Well my new question is this, is it possible to make the group access level to be always private? because i don't want users to create a public group.

Thank you. I just want to make sure that groupjive can meet all my client's requirements for the website :)

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184043 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: GroupJive Trial

vhinmanansala wrote: oh shoot, I am about to change my first question when you replied.. anyway thanks for the information:)

Well my new question is this, is it possible to make the group access level to be always private? because i don't want users to create a public group.

Thank you. I just want to make sure that groupjive can meet all my client's requirements for the website :)

Isn't this the same as question a answered earlier?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon