Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Renew price same as first time purchase?

• earthdog
  • earthdog
11 years 9 months ago #218866 by earthdog
Hi!

If i give now 79 euro to get my Advanced membership, when the year ends i will have to pay again 79 euro or there is a special renew price for members?

Also i skip renewing when membership ends, i understand that i still get to be able to use the product. Will i be able to upgrade by renewing my membership at a later time?

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #218867 by nant

earthdog wrote: Hi!

If i give now 79 euro to get my Advanced membership, when the year ends i will have to pay again 79 euro or there is a special renew price for members?

Well, we do honor and value our supporters and although it's not written in stone, we typically give existing members opportunities and discounts to renew their membership.

Also i skip renewing when membership ends, i understand that i still get to be able to use the product. Will i be able to upgrade by renewing my membership at a later time?

Thanks...

What you download you can use on all your websites forever.

You choose when and if you want to renew your membership or leave it expire and come back at some later time .... of course things might change in the future (new offerings, new prices, etc).
The following user(s) said Thank You: earthdog

• earthdog
  • earthdog
11 years 9 months ago #218868 by earthdog
Replied by earthdog on topic Re: Renew price same as first time purchase?
Thank you nick!

11 years 8 months ago #219360 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re: Renew price same as first time purchase?

Well, we do honor and value our supporters and although it's not written in stone, we typically give existing members opportunities and discounts to renew their membership.

So what about a coupon to renew as professional? ;)

We are official ca-ES j! translators now, as well as OT ca-ES coordinators, kunena, jomsocial, etc... and plan on building a showcase for the extensions we translate (I just applied to create ca-ES CB team) but we can't afford to buy licenses for everything that we don't even use outside the showcase (new bootstrap template may make me change my mind ;))!

I know CB has a free edition, but having it alongside jomsocial, I would like for CB to be a good match ;) a discount would be greatly welcome! :P

Oops, about the site, it will be tradu.cat ;)

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #219361 by nant

Johnnydement wrote:

So what about a coupon to renew as professional? ;)

We are official ca-ES j! translators now, as well as OT ca-ES coordinators, kunena, jomsocial, etc... and plan on building a showcase for the extensions we translate (I just applied to create ca-ES CB team) but we can't afford to buy licenses for everything that we don't even use outside the showcase (new bootstrap template may make me change my mind ;))!

I know CB has a free edition, but having it alongside jomsocial, I would like for CB to be a good match ;) a discount would be greatly welcome! :P

Oops, about the site, it will be tradu.cat ;)

We just sent out a newsletter - check for coupon offer there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnnydement

11 years 8 months ago #219362 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re: Renew price same as first time purchase?
Great!, how's I have not got it although I'm subscribed to it? O.o

Also, how's I changed my avatar and is not showing? O.o

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon