Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Invites Plugin - Whre is the Language File ?

12 years 9 months ago #186772 by Andromeda57
Hello everyone !

Where can I find the Language File of the CB Invites Plugin? I can't find it anywhere...
I need to translate it in german..

I hope for some Help where I can find this File :silly:

THX a lot :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186774 by krileon
There is no language file, you add the strings you want to translate to cbteamsplugin file of your current language files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #186780 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Re: CB Invites Plugin - Whre is the Language File ?
OK, thanx Krileon I will take a Look.

Do you have any idea when there will be a way to use cb profiles in Joomla K2?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186784 by krileon
I believe K2 already supports CB, simply set it to integrate with CB so it can send users to CB profiles instead of K2 profiles. We've also incubator project CB Articles that can display a users K2 articles on their profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #186785 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Re: CB Invites Plugin - Whre is the Language File ?
Thanks..

Hm... I've tried every Function in K2 but there is no Way to choose CB Profiles. It is only possible to shut up K2 Profiles. But when a user reads an Article, after the Article stands the Name of K2 User and no link to the CB Profile. Hmm... Have to search and look...

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #186788 by krileon
Strange, am not finding the option anymore either in latest release. I've contacted K2 directly and will see if I can figure out what has happened. For the time being you may want to check K2 extensions on JED to see if there is something available.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/k2-extensions

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon