Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Problem registering new users frontend/backend

• Dorkyme
  • Dorkyme
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #190682 by Dorkyme
Hi!

I have searched through this forum, and found similar problems that I know expires, but not the same.

Joomla 1.5.25
CB: 1.7.1
CBsubs: 1.2.2
GroupJive 2.5 RC1

Trying to register a new user in frontend:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbgroupjivenb-no/language.php:1) in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 74

Trying to register a new user in backend:
redirects to administrator/index.php and gives blank screen.

With debugmode register new user in backend:
Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/cbgroupjive.class.php on line 5790

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbgroupjivenb-no/language.php:1) in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 149

Logged in as admin:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbgroupjivenb-no/language.php:1) in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>dorkyme/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_session.php on line 68

What have I done since last time I registered a user:
Added gzip-compression etc. w/apache. (is not active now)
Installed, but deleted JCE Optimizer

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Thomas
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #190713 by krileon
Looks like your GJ language plugin is bugged. Please disable it and use English language plugin that comes with the GJ package and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Dorkyme
  • Dorkyme
12 years 8 months ago #190741 by Dorkyme
I have now tried to uninstall the norwegian language plugin, and reinstall the english language plugin, so that only the english plugin exists.

Nothing happened after this, same problem.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #190754 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Dorkyme
  • Dorkyme
12 years 8 months ago #190761 by Dorkyme
Thanks.

PM sent.

Regards,
Thomas

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #190765 by krileon
Bug with the auto join field. I've installed a fixed version for you and you shouldn't see the error any further. Confirmed backend functions fine now; please also confirm.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorkyme

Moderators: beatnantkrileon