Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] is there a recommended invoice and docuemen add-in

• deepmill
  • deepmill
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #191521 by deepmill
I would to have a CB add-on that would show the member the invoices they have paid and invoices outstanding? and also a document tab for each member to see a library of documents for their product

thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191567 by krileon
CBSubs can be used to handle subscriptions and as for products I suppose you could use VirtueMart. Beyond that you didn't really provide any details of what you're wanting so can't suggest any further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• deepmill
  • deepmill
12 years 8 months ago #191622 by deepmill
ok more detail in a vague stylie
I sell things to people and invoice them yearly for the product. I want them to log on to their "account" and see the invoices I have sent them. and also a section where they can access user guides to the items I have sold them. - so I would like each profile to have a document library tab
I would like to use a general purpose invoicing system, not a subscription system that integrates into CB. as each member gets charges differently.

this is the only one I could find I just wondered if there are any CB users with the same problem who have been there done that and could save time..
joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=12

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191767 by krileon
Currently you can't generate a CBSubs invoice on the users behalf without loggin in as the user and establishing a purchase through CBSubs. You actually wouldn't have much need for that any further as you could automate the entire process with CBSubs. For example a user could subscribe for access to a Docman category (like we do here for Downloads) and thus have access to the files you place in that category.

Aside from this you could just send the user an invoice directly form PayPal for example then I suppose still use Docman, but manually assign them to a Docman group for access to a category of files.

The extension you linked just seams like a donation feature. Not sure how it'd meet your needs in any regards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• deepmill
  • deepmill
12 years 8 months ago #191841 by deepmill
yeah not sure happened there :S - I think I put in the wrong link - its not what I was looking at. :S
I'll probably go for Chillcreations invoicing they have shown me how to integrate it.
On this page, click the screenshot next to the bold text "Allow customers to view, pay and download PDF invoices online"
www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccinvoices-online-pdf-invoicing-billing-orders-joomla.html

You might be able to show ccInvoices via this:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/content-a-news/cb-menu-page-tab

• rustle44
  • rustle44
12 years 7 months ago #194704 by rustle44
@deepmill

were you able to get CC Invoices working with CB

I am interested in using this invoice software, but I don't want to waste money if the 2 are incompatible.

Thank you in advance

Moderators: beatnantkrileon