Skip to Content Skip to Menu

registrer in module wrapper.

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 5 months ago #199415 by mfe13
registrer in module wrapper. was created by mfe13
hello,

I try to add the registrer in a module wrapper.

I put this address;
component/comprofiler/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1

But the form appears with the whole page and I want only the registration form.
You know how I can do that?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199449 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
We don't support wrappers, but at you can add &tmpl=component to the URL to just show the Joomla component content.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 4 months ago #202177 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
I return to this postcar I do not understand because the French translation ...

Is it possible to present the registration form in a module position and if yes, how ?
I think it's not possible and that we must have the "registration page" but there may be a solution? Thank you

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.

Is it possible to present the registration form in a module position and if yes, how ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202291 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
Maybe a little weired, but there is a free plugin, that loads a component view into an article: Plugin Include Component
Remember to add the &tmpl=component to the URL!

How to display the respective article in a module:

It might be nessecary to use a 3rd-party HTML-Custom-Module ...
or an Article Display module, which parses Content Plugins !

An alternative is NoNumbers ArticlesAnywhere . It does work anywhere on your site, even in your J! core HTML custom modules.

Crazy, but should work.

PS: What was the main reason to show it in a module position? It is also possible to load the register form in a lightbox/modal window, which can be more attractive and it also keeps you on the previous page...
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by pepperstreet.

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 4 months ago #202296 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
hello,
Thank you for this information and advice.
I'll try and I'll post my comments here

Moderators: beatnantkrileon