Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Site Errors when CBPaidSubsBot is activated

• citydan
  • citydan
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #201957 by citydan
Hello,
I have posted about this issue here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/189461-solved-cbsubs-content-protection-plugin-mass-500-errors?limit=6&start=6#201852

But have purchased a Pro membership now because I really need help sorting out these errors.

Joomla 2.5.4
CB 1.8
CB Subs 2.0.1
PHP 5.17
MySQL
Ioncube loader on
Other things on site working well (CB, SOBI, Gantry)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• citydan
  • citydan
12 years 4 months ago #201963 by citydan
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling cbpaidsubsbot plugin. I get the same problem: site works fine with cbpaidsubsbot disabled, but I get internal server error on front and back ends as soon as cbpaidsubsbot is enabled. The only way I can access my site again is to disable it from PHPMyAdmin.

I have tried with and without Options +FollowSymLinks commented out in my .htaccess file. Makes no difference.

MySQL 5.0.77
PHP 2.5.17

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #201998 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials, FTP login credentials, and phpmyadmin login credentials so I can review your install and see what may be causing this. It could be some remnants from the migration such as a setting not updating; I can't say for sure without review.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202228 by krileon
You're hitting memory limit issues. Backend is pushing 27mb, but your maximum in PHP.ini is set to 32mb. Once you enable the CBSubs bot it's loading CB plugins now, which is going to consume more memory resulting in you hitting your memory limit. The php5.ini on your new2012 install is not being used. It's using the one from /home/content/REMOVED/html/php5.ini. I recommend increasing your memory limit to 64M.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• citydan
  • citydan
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202478 by citydan
Thanks, Kyle,

Do I up my memory limit simply by changing my PHP.ini file?

Did you make any changes in the backend?

I'm also wondering how to set which PHP.ini file gets used, looking that up at my host.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by citydan.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202485 by krileon

Do I up my memory limit simply by changing my PHP.ini file?

Most of the time yes, but it's best to contact your host on the preferred method.

Did you make any changes in the backend?

Besides enabling debugging and error reporting then disable/enable tests on CB Plugins, no. Everything was re-enabled that was already enabled and debugging/error reporting was set back to defaults.

I'm also wondering how to set which PHP.ini file gets used, looking that up at my host.

Normally uses the one at webroot. As your new site is in a subfolder of your web root it's using the one in webroot instead of the one in your subfolder (new site).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon