Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Hanging CB Packager

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202428 by jojo12
[SOLVED] Hanging CB Packager was created by jojo12
Hi,
I tried to use cb packager install over my actual version.
It hangs now at "003_com_comprofiler.zip is being installed..."

Perhaps I describe what happens.

First it opens automatically a new backend window. There it gives me the green information, that installation is ok.
But in the backend window, there's the above information "003_com_comprofiler.zip is being installed..." with nothing in success and nothing in Failed.
It's now over 10 Minutes only with the "running circle icon"
Same thing after 50 minutes!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by jojo12.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202445 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Hanging CB Packager
Did the new window that opened stop loading? It doesn't report success and move forward until the second step window stops loading. Joomla version? Browser?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 4 months ago #202451 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Hanging CB Packager
Hi,
1) I choose all things I can choose
2) I download it to my computer
3) I open joomla backend
4) I open installer and choose the cb packager file I downloaded before
5) I start upload

6) a new backend windows opens with green information for success
7) in the other windows it stays like I wrote.
I tried this two times with the same result.

Now I tried again (the third time). Now in the point 7 it answers:
all ... success
only 005_j16template_funlite_1.1.zip has failed.

Perhaps you have others with the same problem. For me its resolved (but with difficulties)
Versions you see im my footer

Thanks. Looks great.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202462 by krileon
Can you specify exactly what packages you selected for download and will give it a try locally to see if there could be a problem. Also was this a new install or an upgrade of an existing install (as in was CB already installed).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 4 months ago #202496 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Hanging CB Packager
I choosed all I can as professinal member and funlite template. i tried to install over a full installed cb with all possible add-ons and plugins. I am using coolness cb template.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202556 by krileon
Templates fail because they don't allow upgrade; we're fixing their XMLs. As for the hanging am looking into it and have already resolved 1 hanging issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon