Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Warning: implode() [function.implode]:

• tommytoxen
  • tommytoxen
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #205134 by tommytoxen
After trying to integrate the cb_gender field (_UE_Male , _UE_Female) with Kunena, I'm getting this:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>tommytox/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 1396

Above the avatar on the forum, and the gender still says unknown.

I did a quick search and came across a .patch file that I have no idea what i'm supposed to do with it?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Warning: implode() [function.implode]:
How are you trying to integrate it? With what? CB version? Kunena version? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• joanie57
  • joanie57
12 years 2 months ago #206487 by joanie57
Replied by joanie57 on topic Re: Warning: implode() [function.implode]:
I'm having exactly the same error message above every avatar in Kunena 2.0. "Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ctosims/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 1396"

Here is lines 1395 to 1399:
Code:
case 'csv': $valsString = implode( ',', $vals ); return $this->_formatFieldOutput( $field->name, $valsString, $output, false ); break;

I asked about it in the Kunena forum, but their solution was to change the CB Forum Integration plugin from Sidebar: Beginner (field selection) to Basic (Kunena default). That made the error go away, but so did all my CB fields that I need to show in that area (specifically the Personal Text field).

It was working fine when I first set it up a few days ago, but yesterday my webhost moved my site from shared hosting to VPS. Now I get this error. I think they broke something. :P

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.6, CB 1.8.1, Kunena 2.0.1

• joanie57
  • joanie57
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #206519 by joanie57
Double post - sorry!

We've been doing some testing of this problem, and it appears to only happen on the first post a user makes in a thread. After that, it's fine. Still shows up on previous posts, though. Very strange...

EDIT: We've been doing further testing, and it appears that the error message comes up on the first post a user makes on each page of the thread.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joanie57.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #206575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Warning: implode() [function.implode]:
That's due to the below bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3402

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanie57

• joanie57
  • joanie57
12 years 2 months ago #206594 by joanie57
Thank you so much! It makes sense now. It's due to the radio buttons for "gender", right?

I got the two files, now what do I do with them? I've never applied a patch before and I don't know how to do it. Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon