Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#3647] cb conditional userlist

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207540 by stefantausg
[#3647] cb conditional userlist was created by stefantausg
Hello,
i have a field hide with cb conditional. In the profile view and editor view is all ok, but in the user list is the field enabled.
What can i do?

Userlists View: enabled

Regards
stefan
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207573 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb conditional userlist
Seams to be working fine in all my tests. Joomla version? CB version? CB Conditional version? Ensure "Two-Way" is enabled. Please provide a screenshot of your conditional field setup that is not working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207646 by stefantausg
Replied by stefantausg on topic Re: cb conditional userlist
Hello,
joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.8.1
cb conditional: 1.8.4
only in the profile-editing the fields are hidden

i have tested

**if i have a field hidden with "other condition" the profile & list view is not ok, but the editor view is ok

**if i have a field hidden with "self condition" the list view is not ok, but the profile & editor view is ok

Thanks
Stefan
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by stefantausg.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207682 by krileon
Don't see anything wrong in the screenshots. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207729 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue as a bug with the Reset parameter. I've fixed it for next release. I've also already installed next release and confirmed working. Please also confirm is working as expected.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3647

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 2 months ago #207798 by stefantausg
Replied by stefantausg on topic Re: cb conditional userlist
it works :-) :cheer:

thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon