Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] About plug_cbactivity-104

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #208330 by gunnar_berg
[SOLVED] About plug_cbactivity-104 was created by gunnar_berg
Hi

I installed plug_cbactivity-104 for a few days ago, but has some problems with the images becomes too large (see attached file)

Have I missed any setting?

In My Member's Schedule, pictures are good (see attached file)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208334 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: About plug_cbactivity-104
CSS issue, will be fixed for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #208336 by gunnar_berg
Replied by gunnar_berg on topic Re: About plug_cbactivity-104
Okay, thanks...

12 years 2 months ago #208339 by gunnar_berg
I use "SimGallery" Photo Gallery and it would be great if I could build when users upload new images, delete images, etc. so at the logged in cbactivity. Is it possible for me to do it?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208342 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: About plug_cbactivity-104
You'd need to manually implement it into SimGallery and probably need to update the CB Activity template to properly parse the entry, but yes. Direct database addition or API addition is both acceptable for logging activity.

The CSS fix will be in 1.0.6 re-release (later today). Current 1.0.6 does not have the CSS fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #208345 by gunnar_berg
Okay, thanks for the information

Moderators: beatnantkrileon