Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Click on Picture in Activty Stream presents a black Screen

• FamEilers
  • FamEilers
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #297044 by FamEilers
Hi,

when someone posts a picture in the Activity the pictures are show in the Stream well, but when you click one picture an big black Popup is show that you only can quit with "ESC".

What can this be? The is no Errormessage in the Black part.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297077 by krileon
Ensure everything is up to date. The modal appears to have failed to load the media, but am unable to confirm your issue. Ensure the Gallery tab is accessible to everyone you want to see that activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• FamEilers
  • FamEilers
7 years 1 month ago #297150 by FamEilers
Hi,

I have updated to the newest Version of the Gallery already. I have the same Issue, when I oben the Pictures in my Gallery as a Admin.
Can the Template be involved in the Problem, or is this completely in depended?

I also have make the all checks in the Tool area with no reported errors.

BR
Andreas

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297169 by krileon
If you're overriding CB Gallery template switch back to default and see if issue persist. If you intend to override more than just CSS you need to compare files after every update to ensure your template stays up to date. If issue persists press F12 to open your browsers developer console, click the console tab, now click a photo and see if any fatal errors are present in the console.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• FamEilers
  • FamEilers
7 years 1 month ago #297241 by FamEilers
Hi,

it seems to be an issue with the Template. When I switch back to the Default Beez3 Template the pictures are shown.
I followed your instruction and get this errormessage with my choosen template ( joothemes.net/responsive-joomla-templates/merri-free-joomla-3-template ):

Any hints for fixing it ? This far beyond my knowledge, to get this self fixed.
What are the requirements for Templates to work with CB?
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297258 by krileon
You'll need to contact your template developer regarding that. Appears they're trying to use a jQuery plugin that was never loaded resulting in a fatal JS error.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: FamEilers

Moderators: beatnantkrileon