Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Problem with Notifications

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #301685 by timstohr
[SOLVED] Problem with Notifications was created by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I am having quite a few problems with the notifications... First of all, I finally got the groupjive notifications to work when someone posts inside a group BUT the LIKE notification simply does not work anymore (it used to before the last Auto Action and Activity update).
Also, for some reason, the "someone commented under my post" notification does not seem to work either.

The notifications do not appear in the back-end if someone likes my posts or I like theirs. They do not appear when I comment on the posts (they used to before the last update).

There is a lot of stuff that is weird, not least that I just got the following two notifications showing up...
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 8 months ago #301687 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with Notifications
Ahhh... forgot to say... the likes on Gallery media do not seem to work anymore either...

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with Notifications
Are the notifications and like actions not working that you created or are they system actions? If they're system actions please provide what system actions. Can't really help you regarding custom auto actions as it's just a matter of understanding what trigger variables are available to the trigger used, which you'd need to provide that information for me to suggest anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• timstohr
  • timstohr
6 years 8 months ago #301730 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with Notifications
Hi,
Yes, currently I only have system actions that are online.
CB Activity - Like Notification
CB Activity - Comment Notification
CB Gallery - Like Notification
CB Gallery - Likes
And a few others...

Weirdly enough, my own notification system that I have created works spot on.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301735 by krileon
Please ensure CB GroupJive, CB Activity, CB Gallery, and CB Auto Actions are all up to date. You need the latest builds for all of this to work correctly. I am seeing that "CB Gallery - Likes" is not working, but the notification system actions listed are all working fine in my tests. "CB Groupjive - Gallery Notification" also doesn't seam to be working due to wrong trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #301738 by krileon
Released new CB Auto Actions build fixing "CB Gallery - Likes" and "CB Groupjive - Gallery Notification" system actions, but not seeing any issues with the other listed notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon