Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Internal Server Error

• kolvi
  • kolvi
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #306882 by kolvi
[SOLVED] Internal Server Error was created by kolvi
trying to login on the cb login module, I receive the following message:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I can login with the Joomla! login and access the pages, however if I go for example to my CB profile link, the same message will appear.

I am wondering as the installation on my localhost ssl environment runs perfect, but not the one on my hosting site. I talked to the hosting people and the said, as the page itself works (i.e. start page + loginmodule) its not their server problem but within my own installation...

how is the "server error log" named? May be I can upload the file..?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 months ago #306891 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to expose the error. Please be sure CB is completely up to date as we had a nightly build with a router bug yesterday.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kolvi
  • kolvi
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #306894 by kolvi
Replied by kolvi on topic Internal Server Error
Thanks, latest version of CB is installed, but CB / login failure persists.

If I look in the debug console database queries, it shows 6 duplicates; however there are also shown 6 duplicates (different ones) on my local host that is working well...

My Problem is, that I don't know due to inexperience what to do now...
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by kolvi.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 2 months ago #306907 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error
You need to enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration so the error can actually output. If it still doesn't output you'll need to review server error logs. Most likely due to something installed, which you can check for by unpublishing non-core plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• kolvi
  • kolvi
6 years 2 months ago #306915 by kolvi
Thanks, I tried this but I cannot replicate at host. All websites are working fine on my local MAMP PRO host.

meanwhile i manually uploaded all files to the web and while trying to restore the database with (local) ex- and host-server-import of data tables I encountered the ff. failure:

the next try inclusive. "create table" and the import stopped with the following:

MySQL meldet: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'json DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),

UNIQUE KEY `user_id` (`user_id`),

K' at line 46

I simply don't understand why its working locally perfect but not on host...

The host support told me that this is an internal failure because I can access the backend and the login page on frontend is depicted.
Attachments:

• kolvi
  • kolvi
6 years 2 months ago #306916 by kolvi
meanwhile I succeeded to install all, but the failure persists... trying to unpublished non-core elements does not help either

Moderators: beatnantkrileon