Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error opening "basket" page on CB Paid Subs

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #335011 by jabba84
Hello, when i try to open the page "basket" on CB Paid Subs i got this error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1 )' at line 2

My CB version is 2.8.1 and CB Subs is version 4.6.2

I've attached the call stack too.

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by jabba84. Reason: attached the call stack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error opening "basket" page on CB Paid Subs
Search filter error more than likely. Log out then back in to clear the filter then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabba84

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 1 month ago #335014 by jabba84
Replied by jabba84 on topic Error opening "basket" page on CB Paid Subs
It works, thanks!

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 1 month ago #335015 by jabba84
I'd like to ask you one more questione about CB Paid subscription. I got the attached warning. But all my 3 plans move the registered user to the "registered" group (see attachment). What am I missing?

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 1 month ago #335016 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error opening "basket" page on CB Paid Subs
Your plans don't need to move users into the Registered usergroup. They should already be getting that by registering. That warning is letting you know if you use a free lifetime plan it won't create a subscription yet your site requires subscriptions so users won't be able to use the site with a free lifetime plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jabba84
  • jabba84
1 year 1 month ago #335017 by jabba84
Ok so if I don't have any free lifetime subscription but only 3 standard subscription that ends at the end of the year i can ignore the message, right?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon