Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubstax

• pauldixon
  • pauldixon
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #267922 by pauldixon
[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubstax was created by pauldixon
I am trying to install this via Install CD Plugin but I get "String could not be parsed as XML"
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268812 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbplug_int_cbsubstax
Please read the CBSubs documentation carefully for install instructions. Please ensure CB 2.x is up to date with latest nightly release and that you're trying to install the latest CBSubs 4.x nightly release to ensure all bug fixes are present. CBSubs main plugin should be installed before any of its integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• pauldixon
  • pauldixon
9 years 1 month ago #269449 by pauldixon
Replied by pauldixon on topic cbplug_int_cbsubstax
I I have read the documentation, have reinstalled Joomla, CB and CD Subs. Everything went ok EXCEPT the one plugin cbsubtax-4.0.1 where I still get the message "String could not be parsed as XML" This came from CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.08.13.00.20-unzip1st-497a964c0.zip

• nant
  • nant
9 years 1 month ago #269450 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cbplug_int_cbsubstax

pauldixon wrote: I I have read the documentation, have reinstalled Joomla, CB and CD Subs. Everything went ok EXCEPT the one plugin cbsubtax-4.0.1 where I still get the message "String could not be parsed as XML" This came from CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.08.13.00.20-unzip1st-497a964c0.zip

Please PM me superadmin access and I will take a look.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #278770 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cbplug_int_cbsubstax
Thanks for PM (wow took 6 months).

Took a look and was able to replicate on your site.

Can you please check your server error logs?
It could be a memory issue.

Must be server related somehow as this similar issue:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/190645-solved-cbsubstax-install-error#190645
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nant.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon