Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Pruning History Logs

• aamet
  • aamet
9 years 2 weeks ago #271382 by aamet
Pruning History Logs was created by aamet
Hi, Is any facility plans to prune the History logs for CBSubs? Currently I have over 300,000 rows. The database is 650mB in size. Any recommendations on managing these aspects? Thanks. D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #273838 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pruning History Logs
At this time, no. You'll need to manually empty the _cbsubs_history database table in phpmyadmin for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• petekuhn
  • petekuhn
8 years 7 months ago #278487 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Pruning History Logs
I have recently encounted the same issue, and it causes my Akeeba backup job to blow the cron job limit of the provider.

My question is this. Do we need the history info at all? If not, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #278496 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Pruning History Logs

petekuhn wrote: I have recently encounted the same issue, and it causes my Akeeba backup job to blow the cron job limit of the provider.

My question is this. Do we need the history info at all? If not, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks.

There is no setting to disable.

Just prune it like Kyle mentioned.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon