Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Suppress error message when using url to list plans

• wallyhowe
  • wallyhowe
8 years 10 months ago #275116 by wallyhowe
On clicking 'Sign up' under the login form the plans are displayed for new members to enrol.
However, if a url to list plan(s) is used in an article the plans are displayed but with an error:

Error

If you are already a member, please login first. New members - please register and join using this form. We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:

In our club there are over a dozen membership types so the user interface leads a prospective member through then displays the relevant plan. This error message popping up is off-putting, misleading and not relevant to this use case.

Is there a way of suppressing it and not just change the wording? The pink box with the word 'error' in it is the problem

Wallyhowe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wallyhowe
  • wallyhowe
8 years 10 months ago #275303 by wallyhowe
Is there a way forward on this? It is a potential show stopper for us and my 30 days trial end is fast approaching.

Thanks

Wallyhowe

• ejde
  • ejde
8 years 8 months ago #277988 by ejde
I agree, and have the same problem with our site. I am unable to find the language file setting, and am hoping that it's not somehow just part of the code. I am discouraged to have found this forum topic without any helpful replies. Anyone?

• wallyhowe
  • wallyhowe
8 years 8 months ago #277991 by wallyhowe
Thanks for your support Edje

I ended up paying for CBSUBS after the free trial ended expecting to get a solution but nothing - so i am having to ditch it and Commonity Builder along with it and am working on another solution.

wallyhowe

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #278366 by krileon
You can hide that message by emptying "Login or subscribe text (displayed if not logged in)" within CBSubs > Settings > Display > plans. You may also need to empty "We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions:". The message class being set to error is a known issues and there are plans to review changing it to message or info class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wallyhowe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon