Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Internal Server Error

• nant
  • nant
8 years 8 months ago #277808 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Internal Server Error

88keyman wrote: OK. I have narrowed this down to the cbpaidsubsbot. When it's enabled, my site throws 500 errors any time I try to access a page that is protected by content rules. When I disable it, the site works normally and new people are able to register on the front end. Any help would be appreciated because I really would like to keep the content protected for non members.

I have tried uninstalling it and re-installing it and that doesn't help.

Thanks.

Have you installed the cbsubsbot from your CBSubs 4.0.1 package?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 88keyman
  • 88keyman
8 years 8 months ago #277811 by 88keyman
Replied by 88keyman on topic Internal Server Error
Yes, I have used the cbpaidsubsbot from the 4.0.1 package. I just re-downloaded last night. I uninstalled it in Joomla! and then re-installed it and enabled it. That was when the 500 errors started again. If I leave it disabled, I do not get those errors.

I've went through and checked all my plans in CBSubs and they all match what content should be allowed/not allowed, etc.

I'm at a loss as to what step to take next.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #278361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error
Install CB 2.0.13 and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases. Once done navigate to Extensions > Plugins and ensure "System - Community Builder" is published, public, and ordered as the first system plugin. Next ensure "cbpaidsubsbot" is published, public, and ordered as the second system plugin. This will guarantee proper load order. If issue persists begin disabling non-core CB plugins except CB Paid Subscriptions within CB > Plugin Management 1 by 1 to see if a plugin could be causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• 88keyman
  • 88keyman
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #278813 by 88keyman
Replied by 88keyman on topic Internal Server Error
I have installed the nightly releases and made sure cbpaidsubsbot and System-Community Builder are in the correct load order. I've went to cb > plugin management and disabled everything except the core ones. I am still getting a 500 error when trying to join as new member from front end. I don't get to paypal page.

Attached are images of the screens I am seeing.

The plugins.png is the joomla plugin management.

The cb plugin mgmt is the cb plugin management.

The error when going back image is when I click the back button after the subscription fails to go to paypal to process.

The 500error image is the one I get when I attempt to sign up as a new member.

Also been playing around with other items in cbsubs and found that lost username/forgot password pages do not work when cbpaidsubsbot is enabled, but do when it is disabled.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by 88keyman. Reason: added new info after more testing.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #279171 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error
Sounds like you maybe protecting CB it self. Edit your plans and under the Integrations tab ensure under Content and Extensions you are not protecting the core CB or its menu items it self. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• 88keyman
  • 88keyman
8 years 7 months ago #279178 by 88keyman
Replied by 88keyman on topic SOLVED: Internal Server Error
It was a menu item I had selected for the membership profile. I've unselected that so it won't protect that and now all appears to be working as before.

Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it!!

David

Moderators: beatnantkrileon