Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5817] Custom Payment Slips

• nphic
  • nphic
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #276031 by nphic
[#5817] Custom Payment Slips was created by nphic
Folks,

I'm working with the latest CB and CBSubs versions. I have a "Mail-In Payment" gateway that I am attempting to customize the Payment Slip. In the "Main-In Payment" gateway, I've selected Custom presentation. Under Custom presentation, it indicates that the following fields can be merged into the payment slip:

[order_id], [item_number], [item_description], [user_id], [username], [address_name], [address_street], [address_city], [address_state], [address_zip], [address_country], [address_country_code], [first_name], [last_name], [order_table], [sitename], [live_site]

[address_street] and [address_country] do not merge. I have successfully merged [first_name], [last_name], [address_city], [address_state], and address_zip]. Those fields seem to merge fine.

Is there an issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Joe
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nphic
  • nphic
8 years 9 months ago #276032 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Custom Payment Slips
Additionally, is there a way to merge the company name?

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #278339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Payment Slips
The substitutions available are listed. There's no substitution for company name. The values it substitutes in are entirely based off the values in the basket. So if the user didn't supply a street or country address value for the invoice address then they won't substitution.

I've added a feature ticket to add additional substitutions and also noted reviewing and retesting the existing substitutions to see if there could be a problem with those two.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 7 months ago #279474 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Custom Payment Slips
Same substitutions as for invoices (including invoiced CB user standard substitutions and conditionals) will be usable in upcoming CBSubs 4.0.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• nphic
  • nphic
8 years 7 months ago #279563 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Custom Payment Slips
Kyle and Beat,

Thanks! I've upgraded to 4.0.2 and will be testing out this week. Thanks for all the help.

Thanks,
Joe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon