Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] error 500 when trying to record offline payment in frontend

• ThePiston
  • ThePiston
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #276202 by ThePiston
Getting a 500 error when I click "Record offline payment" inside an invoice for a pending user.

This is the link:
members/pluginclass?user=1361&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showrecordpayment&cbprecordpayment=1303

I'm using CBsubs v4.0.1 and CB 2.0.12

Any help appreciated

The invoice is from 10/20/2015 so I'm not sure if the date has anything to do with this (?)

Also, I turned on Maximum error reporting and this is on the invoice popup window:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspromotion/cbsubs.promotion.php on line 1961

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspromotion/cbsubs.promotion.php on line 865

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspromotion/cbsubs.promotion.php on line 876

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #278343 by krileon
Please install latest CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases as those line numbers don't match up with anything relevant in latest releases. If issue persists please provide the new notices. Regardless a notice shouldn't be causing a 500 error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ThePiston
  • ThePiston
8 years 7 months ago #278526 by ThePiston
installed both nightly builds and now see this fatal error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to cbpaidPaymentBasket::renderForm() must implement interface CBLib\Registry\ParamsInterface, boolean given, called in /home/ocularnu/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/payment/cbpaidRecordBasketPayment.php on line 120 and defined in /home/ocularnu/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php on line 1799

• beat
  • beat
8 years 7 months ago #279469 by beat

ThePiston wrote: installed both nightly builds and now see this fatal error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to cbpaidPaymentBasket::renderForm() must implement interface CBLib\Registry\ParamsInterface, boolean given, called in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>ocularnu/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/payment/cbpaidRecordBasketPayment.php on line 120 and defined in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>ocularnu/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php on line 1799

Is this solved by now ?

I checked current nightly, and this error is just impossible to happen if files are updated properly.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• ThePiston
  • ThePiston
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #279495 by ThePiston
yes, fixed now and I did not upgrade today (was going to test before and after) The last nightly I upgraded to must have done the trick. thanks

Oh, and only thing I may have changed was the ioncude drivers were not path set so not sure if that had anything to do with it or not

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by ThePiston.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #279513 by nant

ThePiston wrote: yes, fixed now and I did not upgrade today (was going to test before and after) The last nightly I upgraded to must have done the trick. thanks

Oh, and only thing I may have changed was the ioncude drivers were not path set so not sure if that had anything to do with it or not

ioncube is no longer needed for CBSubs GPL.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon