Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Error when creating new mailer

• GeoffN
  • GeoffN
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #278936 by GeoffN
I just installed CBSubs Mailer plugin (version 4.0.1). Installed OK but when I tried to create the first new mailer got this error (see attachment). This is preventing implementation of CB on our site so a quick response and fix is needed.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #278943 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Error when creating new mailer

GeoffN wrote: I just installed CBSubs Mailer plugin (version 4.0.1). Installed OK but when I tried to create the first new mailer got this error (see attachment). This is preventing implementation of CB on our site so a quick response and fix is needed.

If you have not already done so please download the CBSubs manual and use it as your reference guide.

The tax plugin needs to be installed (no need to publish if you are not implementing taxes) in order for the mailer and the promotions plugin to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilbertstudios

• GeoffN
  • GeoffN
8 years 7 months ago #278978 by GeoffN
Replied by GeoffN on topic Error when creating new mailer
Thanks, Nick. All OK now.

I have downloaded the manual and used it to check for installing Mailer but since we have no need for any Tax component I never bothered to read that section of the manual. It might be a good idea to add a reference to the Tax plugin in the introduction to the section on Mailer (6.22) so as to avoid this problem. I note that there is such a reference in section 6.21 (Promotions plugin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilbertstudios

Moderators: beatnantkrileon