Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBJuice export subscription fields to .csv

• GeoffN
  • GeoffN
8 years 7 months ago #279021 by GeoffN
Because many of our subscriptions are collected offline but recorded via the backend we need a means of reporting and reconciling payments with our bank account. Our old system, pre-CBSubs, used an offline Access database for subscriber management and could print a report of the day's payments for banking deposits and reconciliation. I thought CBJuice export to .csv would enable offline analysis and production of a similar report but the exported data doesn't include any subscription payment fields, though it does include all the subs address fields (cb_subs_inv_first_name etc.) Why not include the payment fields (amount, date, reference etc.)? BTW those payment fields aren't available for lists either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• D1on
  • D1on
8 years 3 months ago #283931 by D1on
We also use CBJuice and have not been able to export any of the CBSubs payment or subscription date fields.

Is there another way to conduct these CB and CBSubs reports and export them to Excel?

e.g. we need to export all paid members (by Subscription Plan), up-to 30 June 2016 as well as filtering by custom CB fields, e.g. (Branch).

I have also been trying to conduct these reports in the CBSubs Subscriptions, Baskets or Payments pages without any luck...

Hope this CBSubs reporting and exporting issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks,

Dion.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 months ago #283944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBJuice export subscription fields to .csv
We are not the developers of CB Juice. CB Juice does not handle CBSubs data. There is no exporting functionality in CBSubs. Your best bet is to just query with phpmyadmin and export the results as CSV.

CBSubs at some point will get exporting functionality, but it's not a high priority at this time (we've bugs and other features with higher priority at this time).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• D1on
  • D1on
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #283952 by D1on
Hi,

Using phpMyAdmin is too difficult for customers, there should be a better filtering and exporting facility within CBSubs.

Exporting CBSubs membership records should be high on the priority list as exporting and better filtering (e,g, filtering by CB fields within CBSubs Subscriptions and Baskets pages) has been lacking for years.

Can you at lease add CB Fields as a filtering option in the CBSubs Subscriptions and Baskets pages until you add the CBSubs Exporting facility?

Thank you.

Dion.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by D1on. Reason: typo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon