Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Price not displaying

• GeoffN
  • GeoffN
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #279816 by GeoffN
[SOLVED] Price not displaying was created by GeoffN
I'm testing various offline payment methods (bank transfer, check etc.) but when I test a new sign up none of the payment processing screens display the price for the plan. However the price does display in the payment basket. See attached screenshots. Have I got a setting wrong?

Fixed it: I chose to set a custom display of the payments basket instead of using the default (in Display/Basket settings). When I reverted to 'Default' all prices displayed correctly.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #281995 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Price not displaying

GeoffN wrote: I'm testing various offline payment methods (bank transfer, check etc.) but when I test a new sign up none of the payment processing screens display the price for the plan. However the price does display in the payment basket. See attached screenshots. Have I got a setting wrong?

Fixed it: I chose to set a custom display of the payments basket instead of using the default (in Display/Basket settings). When I reverted to 'Default' all prices displayed correctly.

Thanks for having shown the cause of your issue and the fix.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeoffN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon