Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5901] CBSUBS Wallet not working or I can not understand at all

• kukulcan
  • kukulcan
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #280111 by kukulcan
Hi there!

Today is the opening of the website, with a crowd, expecting 400 register people, so I am very concern.

I hope this Wallet issue can help me and of course is a share to this wondeful community.

ok, my versions: joomla 3.4.8 / CBSUBS 4.0.2 / CB 2.0.14

I also tried cbsubs nightly edition (in fact is the last I have installed.

I have set my wallet exactly as the manual says, I am trying to simple set for the user a wallet, that he (she) can use it anytime, I fill up (via whatever, e.g. phpmyadmin) that wallet with 1000 "euros", and expect for the users to spend the money, whatever the plan they want to buy, just simply checking out, confirming purchase or however it takes and enjoy the plan he has selected. obviusly I expect that the wallet refresh its amount with the remaining, lets say he buy a 100 euros plan, ok, it is supossed that the wallet be charged with 100, and later have 900 euros.

ok, when everything seems to be going perfect, they select a plan "via url plan", they press buy and suddenly next page is thanks page, appears !!, no check out, it goes directy to the thnks page !!, no basket records, wallet still the same 1000 euros as the begining.

I have set a lot of plans, a bunch of plans, for testing, buying plans, coupons, you can not imagine, how I tried, thinking that maybe the "product"(plan or merchandise) have some special consecuences BUT not, same behavior.

Something curious hapens with this specific scenario:

lets say you have a plan, cost 100 euros, and you have 90 euros at your wallet, then you select the plan, press buy button, and there is a basket !!, jaja, very nice specifying a wallet deducting 90 euros, and asking for the rest via any other payment method you have....then you give it, and ok, what occurs?, the basket looks fine, confirm purchase, and you have the thanks page again, BUT this time, yes, you have a backend basket record and your wallet field is now affected deducting the amount.

So, conclusion these are the only two possible behaviours, 1. you have enough amount at you wallet, it simply jumps to thks page, no basket records, wallet still intact, or 2. you have money, but not enough and the wallet works, basket record but you needed another complement payment method for activate the basket. not the wallet itself.

I am getting crazy with this, please help, following some images of the situation.

NOTE: maybe the images are not exactly as the manual says, but believe me I tried with the manual configuration, more than that, I have tried for a week set the wallet with all diferent settings, trying to guess which one can success.

Aprecciate your time.

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by beat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kukulcan
  • kukulcan
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #280141 by kukulcan
Well It seems nobody have an anwer.

I fixed my problem whit this solution:

Taking away the Wallet.

For each plan I have I set an operation (cb fields),substract to a field (cb_wallet) when a plan is purchased.

I only bypass the situation, and make some kind of wallet ilusion, but it is not properly the wallet feature.

thnks anyway
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by kukulcan.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 6 months ago #280144 by beat
Great that you found a workaround over the week-end.

Our pro support is same or next business-day reply, excluding week-ends (although often we also try to reply on week-ends to simple questions).

We will try to reproduce the error you had and keep you posted here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• beat
  • beat
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #280193 by beat
I could just verify now that wallets work just fine if amount in wallet is not enough, but there seems to be an issue when wallets are full enough (like you mentioned).

We are investigating this bug

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by beat.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #281974 by beat

beat wrote: I could just verify now that wallets work just fine if amount in wallet is not enough, but there seems to be an issue when wallets are full enough (like you mentioned).

We are investigating this bug

This is now completely fixed in CBSubs 4.1.0.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon