Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Help with sql export syntax

• aguaw
  • aguaw
8 years 6 months ago #280796 by aguaw
Help with sql export syntax was created by aguaw
Hey - how's it going?

I've been asked to export the all the payment methods for a plan on my site so the committee can make a decision on which gateways to keep... but I am getting lots of duplicate records (I should be getting around 192 results, but am getting 900+

This is my sql - any ideas where I'm going wrong
Code:
SELECT a.`id` , a.`username` , c.`plan_id` , d.`payment_method` , c.`status` , c.`subscription_date` FROM `j25_users` AS a INNER JOIN `j25_comprofiler` AS b ON b.`user_id` = a.`id` INNER JOIN `j25_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS c ON c.`user_id` = b.`user_id` INNER JOIN `j25_cbsubs_payments` AS d ON d.`for_user_id` = c.`user_id` INNER JOIN `j25_cbsubs_payment_items` AS e ON e.`payment_basket_id` = d.`payment_basket_id` WHERE c.`plan_id` = 20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lousyfool
  • lousyfool
8 years 6 months ago #280846 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Help with sql export syntax
I'm just a user like you, but from many other threads I understand that no one here will give you complete and exact code for custom queries.

From what you're saying it seems that with the "Basket" and "Payments" tables in the CBSubs backend you should get what you need, anyway, depending on what you want to base your report on.
If you want a similar but custom query, turn on debug and see how the backend views are generated, then build your own query based on that?

• beat
  • beat
8 years 5 months ago #280928 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Help with sql export syntax
Indeed, we don't offer MySQL expert query design support within our standard support.

But obviously you are missing a DISTINCT keyword after your SELECT keyword to avoid duplicate results. Sorry, won't be able to help further as it's outside our support scope, but that should go a good way where you probably want it to go.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• aguaw
  • aguaw
8 years 5 months ago #280978 by aguaw
Replied by aguaw on topic Help with sql export syntax
Thanks Beat... that didn't seem to get the correct of results either - I'd already tried that... maybe the admins have been misusing CB Subs - I'll investigate further

Moderators: beatnantkrileon