Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conditional plans not working in Edit Profile

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 4 months ago #281863 by UniMult
Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14
CBsubs 4.0.2

I have conditional plans based on the value of a cbfield. The plans are displayed correctly during registration. However, when editing the My Profile, Subscription tab, all of the plans are offered, instead of just the plans that meet the cbfield condition. This allows the user to select plans that they are not eligible for.

Thanks for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #281981 by beat

UniMult wrote: Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14
CBsubs 4.0.2

I have conditional plans based on the value of a cbfield. The plans are displayed correctly during registration. However, when editing the My Profile, Subscription tab, all of the plans are offered, instead of just the plans that meet the cbfield condition. This allows the user to select plans that they are not eligible for.

Thanks for the help.

Please upgrade to CBSubs 4.1.0 released yesterday, that issue should be solved. Please confirm here if solved too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat.

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 4 months ago #282037 by UniMult
Replied by UniMult on topic Conditional plans not working in Edit Profile
I updated to 4.1 and the issue is still there. I have an existing user that has a cbfield (academic) that is empty. When registering, the non-academic plans are the only ones offered (correct). However, when the user is in My Profile and Edit mode, in the Subscription tab, all of the plans are offered - non-academic and academic. Only the non-academic plans should be available to upgrade because the cbfield "academic" is empty.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #282468 by beat

UniMult wrote: I updated to 4.1 and the issue is still there. I have an existing user that has a cbfield (academic) that is empty. When registering, the non-academic plans are the only ones offered (correct). However, when the user is in My Profile and Edit mode, in the Subscription tab, all of the plans are offered - non-academic and academic. Only the non-academic plans should be available to upgrade because the cbfield "academic" is empty.

I tried to reproduce the behavior you describe, but it works fine here. I tried different field types for the condition, and all work as expected.

Subscriptions tab is not shown in edit profile view, only in profile view.

But when i go edit profile, and change a field, then save, in subscription tab the correspondingly conditioned plan shows and hides properly.

What is your exact field type and CBSubs Plan condition ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 4 months ago #282488 by UniMult
Replied by UniMult on topic Conditional plans not working in Edit Profile
I have a cb_field (cb_student) which is a checkbox. In the Dynamic Condition settings under the plan's Workflow, the condition is this plan should be shown if cb_student is EMPTY.

I have another plan, setup the same way, but the difference is the plan should be shown if cb_student is FILLED.

During registration, this is working fine. However, upon renewing or upgrading plans, user goes to My Profile and under the Subscription tab, all of the plans are offered, regardless of cb_student's value.

I hope this is the info you need. If you need an example login account to see on my website let me know and I will email you the info.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon