Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Lists not updated

• Dismas
  • Dismas
8 years 4 months ago #282186 by Dismas
CB Lists not updated was created by Dismas
I find that changes made to the profile are not being updated in CB lists.

example
User had no subscription plan, but added a subscription. The subscription tab does not update...

Can you please tell me if I should not expect this to work? It would be very helpful if it did.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #282187 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Lists not updated
Of course it works :)

But you have 2 different questions on CB and CBSubs here, and both seem to indicate that you either have a cache somewhere or that the URL is the right one:

- When you change a profile, the CB list is updated immediately.

- When you add a plan that is allowed for upgrade, it appears immediately on the user profile.

Clear browser cache ? or have Joomla pages cache enabled ? or have a CDN or other complex servers setups ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• Dismas
  • Dismas
8 years 4 months ago #282202 by Dismas
Replied by Dismas on topic CB Lists not updated
I am aware of the cache issue, and have F5'd it for changes...but they do not appear.

Where can I update the fields in the database?

Thanks,

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #282210 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Lists not updated
CB fields values are stored in table jos_comprofiler (replace jos by your prefix). That would allow you to see if the issue is at CB profiler updating time or at displaying time.

If it is not even stored, then my next blind guess is that something (e.g. a third-party Joomla system plugin, a server setting, a javascript code) disallows the storage. Do you have any green message "Your settings have been saved." after you click "Update" in your CB Profile edit ? and do you go back to your CB profile after that ? If not, then something would intercept the saving.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• Dismas
  • Dismas
8 years 4 months ago #282332 by Dismas
Replied by Dismas on topic CB Lists not updated
Thanks for sticking with me and the sql info.
I was able to update fields in sql.

I also think I discovered my problem.
The fields that are not updating are ones I created in my Plans > Integration > CB fields

I guess I missed having to duplicate these in each plan...so as members upgraded to a different plan...the fields were not updated.

I am still testing it...but it looks like that is the root cause.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon