Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Only "This and (up-to) next 6 calendar months" in the Regular Validity duration - in CBSubs

• D1on
  • D1on
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #282272 by D1on
Hi,

It looks like there is no way to set CBSubs to provide "This and next 12 calendar months" (13 months for the price of 12) for new registrations and upgrades with the same price expiring on the 30th June 2017...?

We have all subscriptions set to expire on the 30 June 2016 and can't work out how to configure CBSubs to set existing subscriptions AND new subscriptions to display this month (June 2016) and have it expire on the 30 June 2017, sounds simple but it's not...

If the "Regular Plan pricing" had an option for "This and next 12 calendar months", this might work, but this option is not available as it stops at "This and next 6 calendar months"...

I have tried Different Price for first period (with many options) e.g. with Regular Validity duration set to "this calendar month" and "Bonus time" set to 1 year and it does look like this works for new new subscriptions:

1 June - 30 June 2017 (valid from now on) for ...

I'd also like to remove the "valid from now on" as this is misleading, this is a one time offer 13 months for the prices of 12 that has to end on ther 30 June 2017.

But it's not working for existing subscriptions, e.g.

Active, expiring on 30/06/2016
Renew Now: 1 June - 30 June 2016 for ...

It looks like there is no bonus time option in CBSubs for existing subscriptions (prior to expiry)...

Am I missing something?

I'm also using the latest nightly builds for CB and CBSubs as of today 3rd June 2016.

Thanks,

Dion.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by D1on. Reason: Added to wrong forum, can move this to another forum location or delete this post...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon