Skip to Content Skip to Menu

report or view showing subscription status and expiry info, grouped by cbsubs field

8 years 2 months ago #284494 by gilbertstudios
Hello, i have another question for you...

In our new "society club" membership website, i have created a CB field to divide/sort all the members into regional chapters.

(And, i've created separate "Lists" to show each chapter on the front end.)

On the "user management" admin page, one of the Search Tools there gives us the ability to sort by that CB field... that is, we can choose to show only the members in a given chapter, when i select the "chapter" CB field; "contains" and the chapter name.

...It then shows all the members in that chapter, and even which CBSubs plan each member is in, but not any of the expiry info, etc.

When we go over to the "Paid Subscriptions" --> "Subscriptions" page, it shows exactly the info we want to see at a glance, but for ALL the members.
...And unfortunately, the Search Tools are a bit different, and the one to sort by a given CB field isn't there.

Is there a way to create a view or report that would show these two views combined?

That is to say, my client doesn't want to have to open each user individually to see the data or expiry date, and would much prefer to have a list of all the members in a given chapter with all their subscriptions info / expiry data visible.

Is there a way to do that?
...or perhaps a way to add that same Search Tool function (by CB field) to the "subscriptions" page?

Thanks for all your help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 2 months ago #284521 by krileon
Filter by field is planned in the CBSubs views. At this time no such functionality exists. Believe the only way to really combine the two for now is a direct query on phpmyadmin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilbertstudios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon