Skip to Content Skip to Menu

The message "a payment invoice exists already please check"

• kweb
  • kweb
8 years 1 month ago #285457 by kweb
I would like my customers can add multiple plans to their baskets.
The problem is that when they have already a plan they have the message "a payment invoice exists already please check" and they can't add another one.
I didn't find how to change this behavior.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 1 month ago #285462 by beat

kweb wrote: I would like my customers can add multiple plans to their baskets.
The problem is that when they have already a plan they have the message "a payment invoice exists already please check" and they can't add another one.
I didn't find how to change this behavior.

Thank you

In CBSubs, customers can add multiple plans once at same time if they are not exclusive and displayed same time. You can also have e.g. exclusive and non-exclusive plans at 2 levels (main level and child plans), which offers quite some flexibility.

In basket view there is a "Cancel basket" at bottom which allows to select other plans into a new basket. That has a CSS class allowing for CSS styling in your template.

CBSubs has no "shopping basket" functionality where items can be added or removed, and there are no plans currently to add such functionality.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• kweb
  • kweb
8 years 1 month ago #285485 by kweb
My 2 plans are not exclusive and have no parent.

"In basket view there is a "Cancel basket" at bottom which allows to select other plans into a new basket. That has a CSS class allowing for CSS styling in your template."
==> I saw it but it delete the old basket apparently ? So we can't choose 2 plans one by one ?
If i understand we can only if the two plans are display at the same time ? How we can display many plans ?

Yes i understand for "shopping basket"

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon