Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CCBill new forms created with FlexForms issue

• liaskas
  • liaskas
  • Add-ons
8 years 1 month ago #285876 by liaskas
Hello

CCBill offers the ability of creating custom payment forms that fit the look and feel of our site. The custom forms are created through flex forms.

I would like to ask if there is a way to integrate the new CCBill forms system with CBSubs.

The CBSubs tutorial pdf mentions...

"CCBill form name: [initial value: empty]
This is the form name created on your CCBill account."

I tried to to post there the name or the ID of the flex form i created in ccbill with no result.

Can somebody please inform me if the new forms of CCBill can cork with the CBSubs ccbill plugin and how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285887 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CCBill new forms created with FlexForms issue
I assume you'd use the form name parameter as it's used to tell CCBill what form to use. You'll need to contact them in regards to what the form name is for flexforms as I've no idea and am unable to find API documentation regarding using flexforms.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon