Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multiple Year Membership Plan

• swampy5
  • swampy5
8 years 1 month ago #285878 by swampy5
Multiple Year Membership Plan was created by swampy5
Hi
Members of our organisation belong to one of 6 subgroups and have the option of renewing there membership to a sub group for anywhere between 1 and 5 years and currently these are offered as 5 separate plans meaning a total of 30 plans which is getting unwieldy - is there a way of offering duration options via say a drop down list showing numbers from 1 to 5? Ive searched the forum for a similar use case example but haven't been successful.
regards
Tony

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multiple Year Membership Plan
At this time no that's not doable. You have to have separate plans for different durations. If it was prices only then it'd be possible with a CSubs Promotions usage. We have a plugin in the works for what you're wanting though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• swampy5
  • swampy5
8 years 1 month ago #285916 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic Multiple Year Membership Plan
Thanks Kyle - Im happy to wait till the plugin is available
regards
Tony

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Moderators: beatnantkrileon