Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Conditional plans not working when providing upgrades

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #285904 by UniMult
I have a CB checkbox field that when filled (true) only certain plans are shown. This works correctly during registration. However, when the user checks their subscriptions and are offered upgrades, the condition is ignored and all plans are shown. I have attached two screen shots. 1) shows the condition field "Student" checked. 2) shows all plans are shown, when only the academic plans should be shown. Again, this works during registration.

CB version: 2.0.15
CBsubs version: 4.1.0
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #285988 by krileon
Registration and Upgrade use two different condition parameters. Most likely you just need to configure the Upgrade condition. Edit your plan within CBSubs > Plans then under the Workflows tab ensure you've configured the condition under "Subscriptions upgrades workflows". You'll want to use a static condition for upgrades.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 1 month ago #286027 by UniMult
I see the workflow for upgrades, but I don't see the conditional CB field condition settings that are available for registration. I use a CB field to determine which plans are available to the user.

Under registration, there is "Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration". This is what I am needing for upgrades.

Thanks.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #286060 by krileon
Edit your plan then under Workflows set "First static condition" to "This condition must be met to allow upgrades:" under "Subscriptions upgrades workflows". You can then configure your field condition under "Dates / CB Fields Comparisons".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• UniMult
  • UniMult
8 years 1 month ago #286080 by UniMult
Thanks, I was able to configure this to work for upgrades.

It was more difficult than for the registration. The upgrade section only uses date, text , or number, but the registration conditions allow checkboxs. I used a checkbox field in the registration condition, but I was not able to use the same field in the upgrade conditions.

Maybe in the future the Upgrade conditional section could be the same as the Registration conditional section.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 1 month ago #286127 by krileon
You can condition for checkbox fields as well. A checkbox field stores in the database a 1 or a 0 (or NULL). 1 meaning it's checked and 0 or NULL meaning unchecked. Typically it's best to just do an Equal To 1 or Not Equal To 1 condition for checkbox fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon