Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Invoice amounts suddenly figured incorrectly

• ejde
  • ejde
8 years 1 month ago #286156 by ejde
We have been running CB Subs on our server for years now, and this is the first time this has happened. Three of four orders today were figured incorrectly, for a lesser amount than they should.

These incorrect amounts seem to be related only to renewals relating to existing paid members. The fourth order today was by a new paid member, and it was figured correctly. We have not changed any plan settings - literally for years now. This is a new, unexpected behavior of CB Subs.

To the best of my investigating, I cannot pinpoint the source of the issue, and am in need of further assistance. Please advise ASAP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ejde
  • ejde
8 years 1 month ago #286157 by ejde
Upon further investigation, this appears to be related only to users who have upgraded to a higher plan (our settings do not allow downgrading).

Settings1.png (attached graphic) shows upgrade workflow settings, which is identical on each of our plans.

Settings2.png (attached graphic) shows pricing and validity settings for one of our plans. The only setting here that changes from plan to plan is the Regular Price of plan.

It appears that somehow the setting that we had previously set for "Prorate remaining value of this plan when upgrading" somehow got set to "Yes," when it was ALWAYS set to "No." This means that an upgrade of CB Subs at some recent point actually changed this setting somehow. I thought I'd call this to your attention, as it screwed me up for awhile today, and probably will be doing the same to other CB Subs users who have or will upgrade in the future.
Attachments:

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 weeks ago #286168 by beat
Glad you found the cause.

This is rather surprising, as that parameter has not changed between CBSubs versions.

Please let us know if you can reproduce that in another CBSubs upgrade.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon