Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Oddities on Mass Expiry and no ability to change usergroup on plan expiration

• twcsec
  • twcsec
8 years 3 weeks ago #286383 by twcsec
I am struggling with a problem . I just upgraded my CBSubs to 4.1 from 4.0.1 because I was trying to figure out how to set a usergroup for a plan when it expires. I still do not see that option. Then I read a post to ensure I was using the right Mass Expiry. I reset it to Admin Page or Cron and tried running both. When I try either it runs and does not seem to be removing them from the registered user group and rolling them back to say public.

What am I doing wrong? I would like to eventually end up with the following:

Plan (Active) - Plan (Expire)

Registered->ActiveIndividual - Public->ExpiredIndividual

Can someone help me please?

Harry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago #286418 by krileon
You can't set a usergroup for when a plan expires. You can only configure your plan to manage a usergroup. This means it gives the usergroup if the plan is active then removes it if the plan expires. If you need deeper control of this you can use CB Auto Actions and below usage.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Not Equal To A

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• twcsec
  • twcsec
8 years 3 weeks ago #286423 by twcsec
But would the CB Auto Actions fire off the user change routine? My customer wants to use a system that detects user changes using the builtin Joomla system and based off that sends the changes to a third party system.

Harry

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago #286453 by krileon
Yes, it does a normal CB user store which does a Joomla user store which will fire normal Joomla user events.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• twcsec
  • twcsec
8 years 3 weeks ago #286466 by twcsec
Thanks I appreciate it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon