Skip to Content Skip to Menu

payment plugin installer script

• rgjoyce
  • rgjoyce
8 years 3 weeks ago #286432 by rgjoyce
payment plugin installer script was created by rgjoyce
Hi,
I am building a payment plugin ideal pro which supports lots of payment methods.
In order for the user and admin to be able to choose the methods they want to use or configure, In the admin I need to display the list of images with the checkbox next to it so that the selected ones will show to the users in the front end.
Much like paypal pro.
However, to display a checkbox type field in the admin of the plugin settings page, the images must already be present in the folder: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/icons/cards/
so, the question is, how can I add an install.php script to the cbsubs payment plugin installer to make it copy the images needed to that folder?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #286458 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic payment plugin installer script
I recommend reviewing Ogone XML which has custom payment button images.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ogone/edit.gateway.oem.xml

Within Ogones PHP file below you'll find getPayRadioRecepie and getPayButtonRecepie which are used to customize the payment button/radio usages displays within getPaymentBasketProcess, which your gateway could do the same.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ogone/cbpaidsubscriptions.ogone.php

But yes your install script in your gateway plugin could just place them in CBSubs directory, but unsure if CBSubs would recognize those cardtypes internally though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon